The Glitter Lab will be reopening its doors on June 16th, 2020.
We have all shortened our schedules a bit to ease our way back into working. We will be in PPE and have allotted extra time between clients for proper sanitation and disinfection. As we get used to working under these new limitations we will add more hours to the books.
1. All clients and staff will be screened before each shift (for staff), and before each appointment (for clients).
2. We are recommending to all clients who are immune compromised or have close contact with high risk individuals to cancel appointments until further notice.
3. Clients must be scheduled by appointment only either online or by phone. No walk-in appointments permitted.
4. You may not bring any guests or children to your appointment.
5. Staff and clients must maintain a distance of at least 6 ft from others in the salon when possible.
6. All clients MUST wear, at minimum, a cloth face covering over the nose and mouth when within The Glitter Lab. We highly encourage clients to bring their own masks to their appointment. If the client does not have a cloth face covering we will provide a
disposable mask to the client. Masks will be required for the entirety of the service. Masks may not be removed to perform services.
7. All clients will be asked to wash hands upon arrival.
8. The Glitter Lab staff will be required to wear proper PPE during all services.
9. Nail stations will be disinfected and sanitized between each client.
10. Clients are not permitted to eat or drink,
11. Please dress warmly to your appointment, due to increased PPE staff has been required to wear, we will have the AC on.
12. Our waiting room will be closed. We ask that you wait out side the main door or in your car. Send your nail tech a text message when you arrive and we will let you know when you may enter.
13. Please do not bring in any unnecessary personal items. We ask that you do not touch your phone during your service as will will have to disinfect your hands every time you use it. If you are unable to be out of reach during your service consider rescheduling or giving out the salon phone number for emergencies.
14. If you would like to purchase a product to please ask one of the staff to retrieve it for you. There will be no testers or samples given out at this time.
15. Do not touch the nail polish.
16. We are reevaluating the situation daily and if any changes occur, we will inform you.
Every client must complete a liability waiver. This only needs to be done once. Before each subsequent visit you must answer the COVID screening questions. If you have questions about the waiver or the questions please get in touch below.
A highlight reel on best practices for your visit.
Appointments are required, At this time no one may enter the salon without a scheduled appointment. Please book online or call ahead. We may not accept walk-ins for gift card or retail purchases. This also means you may not bring a friend, spouse, child etc to your appointment with you. Come alone. Bring the ransom. Don't call the cops.
Text your nail artist when you arrive for your appointment. We will let you know when you may enter. Weather permitting, you may sit and wait at our outdoor waiting area, otherwise you may wait in your car. Please be patient with us as we are working diligently to clean everything between clients. Please don't yell at us. We will mess up your nails under duress.
Masks are required for the duration of your appointment. No exceptions. We know it sucks, we will be wearing even more PPE than you. We will be hot and sweaty and out of breath. All of this sounds better than being sick in a hospital on a ventilator so we will comply without complaint. We hope you will as well. If you don't have a mask we can supply you with one.
We will have a station outside the main entrance with hand sanitizer and wipes so that you may enter with clean hands. In addition to that we ask that you go straight to the washroom and cleanse your hands with soap and water, using one of the clean nail brushes supplied. Bring your used nail brush to your technician and we will sanitize it after your visit, We will be doing the same before we touch you.
Please don't bring any extra personal items to your visit. No food or drink and please limit cell phone usage.
Phones are a breeding ground for germs and every time you touch it, it will void any cleanliness we previously had. If you cannot go an hour without your phone, consider rescheduling or giving out the salon phone number in case of emergencies. Also consider sending your nail art ideas ahead of time.
If you are a previous client or have booked online we should have your credit/debit card information for contactless payments already. If we do not already have it please contact your tech in advance. If you wish to pay in cash we ask that you bring exact change as we would like to minimize the amount of time money is being handled. In some cases venmo may be an option.